Rick Genter's blog

My chronicle of my experiences, starting with my upcoming plastic surgery.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Conclusion

This is my last entry in this blog.

On Thursday I had my 5-month follow-up with my surgeon, Dr. Gee. The incision is healing nicely; there's still some "inflammatory" appearance (i.e., the scar is still red in most spots), but that will fade over the next year or so, similar to how the scar where my pacemaker was implanted faded.

There is also still some numbness, but that, too, is to be expected and that, too, shall fade over time.

All in all, I'm pleased with the outcome. There is more that I would like to do; I still have significant loose skin on my thighs, but I'm going to wait at least another year before I try to tackle that.

If anyone had any specific questions about my experience, leave a comment here with an e-mail address where I may reach you, and I'll be happy to follow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home