Rick Genter's blog

My chronicle of my experiences, starting with my upcoming plastic surgery.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Oops

So this morning I get a call from my surgeon's office. In all of the interaction I had with them getting the finances straightened out, they forgot to tell me that I had a pre-op testing appointment at the hospital at 8:00 AM this morning. Oops.

They've rescheduled the appointment for Tuesday at 9:30 AM, but I may "have to wait", since they are "squeezing me in". This will be interesting, since I also have an appointment with my cardiologist Tuesday at 2:00 PM as a follow-up to my stress test that I'm having this afternoon.

In order to make sure everything was a go for this operation, I made sure I had my various annual checkups before going forward. I had my annual physical in July, and my annual checkup with my cardiologist a few weeks ago. When I went for that appointment, he told me that I was doing great, but that he wanted me to take a stress test since I had never taken one.

I wonder how high a score I can get on the test? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home